- FreeCodeCamp: This is open source code base and curriculum on GitHub. Learn to code and help nonprofits. They are rating 292,649 stars by now. Above all it seem like it is more popular
- Deno: This is certainly a secure TypeScript run-time on V8 that supports TypeScript 2.8 out of the box. Rating about 22,514 stars by now.
- React Virtualized: React components for efficiently rendering large lists and tabular data. It aims to support all evergreen browsers and recent mobile browsers for iOS and Android.11,394 stars by now.
- Wired Elements: is a series of basic UI Elements that have a hand-drawn look. Therefore these can be used for wireframes, mockups, or just the fun hand-drawn look. 5,983 stars by now.
The second 10
- Vuido: allows you to create native desktop applications for Windows, OS X and Linux using Vue.js. 4,756 stars by now.
- Collect.js: is a convenient and dependency free wrapper for working with arrays and objects. It is almost identical API to laravel Collections 5.5. Make up-to 3,906 stars by now.
- ReactiveSearch: is an Elasticsearch UI components library for React and React Native. It has 25+ components consisting of Lists, Ranges, Search UIs, Result displays and a way to bring any existing UI component into the library. 2,072 stars by now.
- VisualDL: is a deep learning visualization tool that can help design deep learning jobs. It includes features such as scalar, parameter distribution, model structure and image visualization. 1,690 stars by now.
- Web-Maker: is an offline playground for your web experiments. Something like CodePen or JSFiddle, but much faster and offline supported because it runs completely on your system. 1,045 stars by now.
- Sucrase: is an alternative to Babel compiler that allows super-fast development builds. Instead of compiling a large range of JS features down to ES5, Sucrase assumes that you’re targeting a modern JS runtime (e.g. Node.js 8 or latest Chrome) and focuses on compiling non-standard language extensions: JSX, TypeScript, and Flow. 857 stars by now.
- Saber.js: is a minimalistic framework for building a static website using Vue.js. 813 stars by now.
- Hybrids:Finally, Hybrids is a UI library for creating Web Components with simple and functional API. 645 stars by now.
There are many more,you can tell us your experience with any of them by commenting below in the comment box