What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing involves having your own site and sending your traffic to someone else’s site to buy their products or services. For every sale initiated by a link from your site, you earn a percentage–an affiliate sales commission. In Nigeria today, affiliate marketing is an amazing way to earn money through internet marketing, because affiliate programs, especially high paying affiliate programs will reward you with a certain sum for every successful sign up you bring their way.
Websites that offers Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria
1. Jumia Affiliate Program.
So far so, so good jumia affiliate program still seems good after certain reports gathered from people, if you wish to take your blog or website to the next level then jumia affiliate program is there to make your site a money-making machine. Jumia affiliate program is just the bomb if you truly know how to go about it. Simply drive traffic to Jumia online store by choosing from their thousands of products to advertise to customers and make money when your visitors buy from them.Simply drive traffic to Jumia online store by choosing from their thousands of products to advertise to customers and make money when your visitors buy from them.
Follow the steps to get yourself jumia affiliate account:
- Sign up to become a Jumia affiliate on the affiliate website
- Log in to your affiliate dashboard to choose which product(s) to market
- Get promotional material like deep links, banners, feeds from them
- Embed links on your website, in your social media posts or in an email marketing campaign.
- Learn how to promote your campaigns and affiliate links from digital marketing courses online
- If the visitor orders (the order needs not be placed during the same browser session–cookies and IPs are stored indefinitely), the order will be registered as a sale for you.
- Jumia will review and approve the sale.
- You will receive commission payouts on the 30th of every month (if your balance is at least N10,000).
You actually don’t need anything to get started with Konga affiliate, although, having a website gives you an extra edge.
The program is powered by Konga Affiliate Pro, the leading affiliate tracking software. Konga Affiliate Pro uses a combination of cookies and IP address to track referrals for best possible reliability.
How to get started:
- Sign up to become an affiliate by filling out the sign-up form
- Log in to your affiliate account to choose which promotional material to use
- Embed links on your website, in your social media campaigns or in an email promotion.
- Use promotional strategies from Digital Marketing Skill Institute course to get sales
- Visitor clicks on your Konga affiliate link embed on your site, social media platform or in an email.
- The visitors IP is logged and a 30 days cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
- The visitor browses Konga site and may decide to order.
- If the visitor orders (the order need not be placed during the same browser session–cookies and IPs are stored indefinitely), the order will be registered as a sale for you.
- Konga will review and approve the sale.
- You will receive up to 9% commission payouts on the 30th of every month (if your balance is at least N10,000). That’s it!
PayPorte is yet another e-commerce store and is regarded as Nigeria’s preferred online retail store when it comes to quality of products.
Here’s how to get started:
- Register for free on their website
- Automatically earn ₦1,000 upon registration
- Log in to your affiliate dashboard to choose which product to market
- Get promotional material like referral links, and banners from them
- Use links on your website, social media campaigns or in email promotions with strategies from digital marketing course online
- If any visitor visits their site via your link and buys anything, it’ll be registered as a sale for you
- PayPorte will review and approve the sale
- You will earn 5-10% commission off every sale, accumulated and paid to your bank account
WhoGoHost is a Web Hosting and Domain Registration Company in Nigeria which was founded in the year 2007. Over the years, WhoGoHost has grown to be one of the top three (3) web hosting companies in Nigeria and is also an accredited Google Apps Reseller, .NG Registrar and Cloudflare Certified Partner known for her splendid customer service, unbeatable service offerings and fantastic prices. WhoGoHost affiliate program is very simple to make money from. If someone that you recommend to purchase their services makes a payment via your referral link for any of their products or service, you will get as much as 15% of the amount paid.
Bet9ja is arguably one of the biggest sports betting platforms in Nigeria.Included amongst Bet9ja’s promotions is their 100% Welcome Bonus of up to ₦100,000 – the largest offering of its kind in Nigeria – for new customers who register and make their first successful deposit.
Bet9ja Affiliate Programme offers members a 50% revenue share in the first month of joining.
Before you start making money with bet9ja affiliate program, you have to register for their affiliate program, and then you will be provided with your unique affiliate link which you will use to refer people to bet9ja.
Heres the real deal…
You will get up to 20% of how much each of your referrals has lost and how much they won in bet9ja
ADVANTAGE OF ENGAGING IN AFFILIATE MARKETING
Most Affiliate marketing programs have low or no startup cost
Affiliate Marketing Programs Earn An Income Quickly
You Can Make Millions From Affiliate Marketing
It’s Easy To Scale An Affiliate Marketing Business
Many Monetization Sources