RCCG Digital Team is seeking for software developers (Laravel) who will be part of an Agile team building and supporting web-based applications.
- Ogun State
As part of our Agile team building and supporting PHP Laravel based web-based applications, the programmers will be involved throughout the software development life cycle, including system architecture, design, software coding, as well as participating in business and requirements analysis. They will be expected to efficiently and reliably build, implement and deliver quality software.
The programmers will be expected to attend meetings, conference calls and communicate with customers via email, when needed. They shall work closely with the Web Application Security Team, Quality Assurance team during development and Customer Support team to troubleshoot any customer issues.
- BSc in Computer Science or similar field
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Solid laravel web development experience (3 years +).
- Solid understanding of MVC and OO PHP development.
- Experience with PHP frameworks.
- Technical leader.
- Fully experienced with GIT in a team environment.
- Experience commenting code and writing documentation where appropriate
- Knowledge of coding standards and their application
- Familiarity with APIs, web services, and 3rd party platforms and libraries.
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment is required
Additionally, the desired candidate
- Has experience architecting and building enterprise solutions.
- Has worked on large e-commerce websites.
- Is experienced writing unit tests.
- Can demonstrate a deep understanding of object oriented design principles.
- Can demonstrate a deep understanding of functional programming principles.
- Familiarity with Azure, AWS and Cloud Deployment is a plus
- System architecture experience a plus
- Experience with a version control system (e.g., Git), Jenkins and, team collaboration
We will expect to see some examples of your experience, such as:
- Code samples
- GitHub activity
Click Here to Apply