The ICT HUB is an ICT training firm with core competencies in
Web and Mobile Application Development, Digital Media Marketing and
other Creative Training.
- Job Type – Full Time
- Role – Website and Mobile App Development Intern
- Qualification – BA/BSc/HND
- Location – Lagos
- Job Field – ICT / Computer Internships / Volunteering
- The ICT HUB, Lagos is recruiting Interns for Website/Mobile App Development with offer of hands-on practical training and working environment that is guaranteed you hardly get anywhere else
- This internship offers practical work experience and the opportunity to gain real-time, job ready experience with the technical operations in Web Design, Web App Development And Mobile App Development career in a vibrant Information and Communication Technology organisation
- This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with staff of other departments which further helps to widen your career horizon.
Very important to Note:
- This program is ONLY for serious individuals who have passion for Web/Mobile App Development. Our platform has trained and mentored (and still training) both paying trainees and interns who are already doing great in their careers and job placements
- The program is not for any lazy individuals or with ‘entitlement’ mentality. We train with passion, dedication and robust knowledge impact that you find very hard to get in most training centers. Don’t bother to apply if you are not double sure of what you want in world of advanced ICT.
- This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the Web Design, Web App Development And Mobile App Development and is only for passionate, tech-savvy and dependable interns.
Breakdown of Training Package Available for Selected Interns:
- Web App Programming in PYTHON, JAVA, PHP, LARAVEL etc
- Mobile Application Development – Android and iOS
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Websites site speed implementation
- Graphics Designs – using Photoshop, Etc.
Method of Selection
The Web and Mobile App Internship Programme runs into two phases:
- 8 weeks of rigorous practical training, practical exercises, live projects coordination, team projects and presentations, and examinations. Candidates initially selected will be given a two-month intensive training, practical and real-time applications and projects daily monitoring by senior experts. Note that for this first two months, it is an unpaid internship program
- After the initial two-month training, exams will be set in order to finally select creative, innovative and dynamic candidates who will work with the organization on full time basis with remuneration attached.
The program can ONLY accommodate specific number of Interns and the internship training program is absolutely FREE.
Benefits of Internship
- You get real-time 100% practical career training, practical work experience while also earning income remunerations
- Highly dynamic team members to work with as well professional senior colleagues who will mentor you for a great career upliftment
- Working in a fast-growing company with highly vibrant mission, exceptional service delivery and best customer service experience.
- Applicant must have a functioning Laptop (not television laptop) to work!
- A basic understanding of computer operations
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Conducting research via internet
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performing team
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to maintain professional (business casual) dress and grooming.
- Functioning laptop to work!
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application materials to: [email protected]
- You will be provided fast speed unlimited Internet to work with in the Office BUT must have personal internet data subscription to support internet provided in the office. This an absolute must!
- Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted for interviews
- Interested candidates must be residents in Lagos.